We have been in business since 1954
Allen Young moving is about great service and family. Being a small local family business our reputation has allowed us to move many generations of Families.
It has also given us a reputation to be proud of, winning many awards:
- Multiple Gold Quality awards.
- Group People’s Choice award.
- Arpin Agency of the month.
No matter the need, Allen Young Movers delivers its service with one main goal in mind, 100% satisfaction!
Moving can be one of life’s most stressful events. Whether you are moving to a new home, moving into a college dorm, relocating office space downsizing to a retirement home or around the world Allen Young Movers goal is to deliver quality service and a stress-free, professional move that exceeds your expectations.
We are flexible
Our moves are tailored to specific needs. Our experienced and professional staff is familiar with all types of moving situations and wants your complete satisfaction. The awards we have received in the moving industry confirm our commitment to personalized service.
Long Distance Moves
We also operate a secure storage facility
Allen Young Movers is a licensed, bonded and insured with back groud checked employee for your peace of mind.
Get an Estimate
Get an estimate today to help determine the resources you will need and tasks you will have to accomplish in the coming weeks/months. Don’t be caught off guard.
View our moving tips page
Our moving tips page is a comprehensive guide that has you covered preparing for your move from months, to weeks, and days before your move.
- Need help coordinating your move? We offer a free Visual Survey, just contact us and ask about it.
- See what items need to be packed and how to approach that on our moving tips page, or use our Packing Services
- Need storage space for additional items that won’t be making the initial move with you? We offer storage services.
- Have you read through the site and still have questions? Call us or reach out to us through the contact page.
Frequently asked questions
What type of packing services do you offer?
Allen Young Movers offers whatever Packing Services you may need. Click here to find out more specifics.
What are some common things people forget that I should be aware of?
- Scheduling disconnects for utilities like gas and electric 1 month in advance.
- Cancelling subscriptions to Cable TV, magazines, or landscaping services 1 month in advance.
- Notifying financial institutions and banks up to 1 month in advance.
- Preparing a moving day kit with medical supplies, water, food, and other necessities.
There’s lots more in the weeks and days leading up to your move. We highly suggest having a look at our Moving Tips page, there is loads of useful information on that page alone that could save you from potential headaches.
Do you offer any logistics support?
Yes, Allen Young Movers will come to your residence and conduct a Visual Survey, free of charge. This is incredibly helpful for people moving internationally that are having trouble figuring out how to make things work.
What can I do to keep my tasks organized?
Make a checklist. Writing out a checklist of “to-dos” is incredibly helpful because it gives you the opportunity to view the whole picture and assign value to different tasks. People often end up changing many things once they see it all laid out and realize it’s not going to work how they thought. It’s also handy to be able to check off things you have completed so you don’t suddenly remember you forgot something.
Can you hold items that don't make the initial move with us?
Allen Young Movers has a storage facility we manage that people use when moving, or for strict storage needs that don’t pertain to moving. It’s definitely convenient to have your things stored with the company you use to help you move. See our Storage page for more information.
Tour Our Office
Get in Touch
7:30 - 4:00 M-F
8:00 - 12:00 Sat
101 Sprague Street
Hyde Park, Ma. 02136
Allen Young Movers, Inc.
P.O. Box 351
Dedham, MA 02027
Send Us a Message